Tl;dr Looking for interviews as part of an H2020 project working to improve collaboration between citizens and researchers on participatory/citizen science related projects in the field of Social Sciences and the Humanities (SSH).

My name's Bill and I'm currently working as a UX Researcher for an EU funded project called COESO (collaborative engagement on societal issues). We're working to develop a platform that aims to address issues like funding, recruiting participants and collaborating on projects. The platform would enable better co-creation and collaboration on participatory/citizen science projects between researchers and non-researchers alike, specifically in the field of Social Sciences and the Humanities (SSH)

I’m sorry if this isn’t the correct forum, but we're facing problems with recruiting non-researchers for interviews, and given the passion for citizen science apparent here, I wanted to extend an invitation to have a chat about your experiences and help improve the citizen science situation in Europe and around the world.

If any of you would be interested in helping out, or have any possible contacts (citizens, non-researchers who have worked on citizen/participatory science projects addressing societal issues), it would be greatly appreciated!

You can also reach me at wjcostellov@gmail.com

You can find out more about the project here

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Bill