Open data concerning social inclusion provided on the project homepage - Emerging findings
The Horizon 2020 YouCount project runs from February 2021 to January 2024 and the consortium includes 11 partners from nine European countries. Multiple case studies consisting of 10 co-creative Youth Citizen Social Science (Y-CSS) projects with young citizen scientists (YCS) between 13-29 years old across nine countries in Europe will provide insights into positive drivers of social inclusion. The cases will further produce knowledge as well as innovations in relation to social participation, social belonging, and citizenship.
In line with YouCount’s commitment to Open Science and Data Management based on the FAIR Principles, this report provides a sample of open data concerning social inclusion from the research and innovation activities during the implementation period. The open data is based on informed consent and includes the following files:
1. File 1 Homepage 30-06-22, Case descriptions.
2. File 2 Case posters 08-06-2022, Experiences with inclusive co-creative Y-CSS in multiple case study.
3. File 3 Narrative text 26-06-22, Experiences with developing the YouCount app toolkit, methodology.
4. File 4 Quotes 25-06-22, Views and experiences with social inclusion of youths, YouCount/ECSA WG EIE webinars 2021 and YouCount newsletters 2022.
5. File 5 Links to YouCount app toolkit, 28-06-22, Youths’ views and experiences with social inclusion opportunities, observations.
Notably, the open data are based on a co-creative and flexible research design and comes in an early phase of the case studies. They can thus only be used as emerging data and preliminary findings. Still, the data contain valuable information of the research experiences and voices from young people found in the early phase of conducting hands on co-creative Y-CSS. More systematic open social inclusion data will be provided later in the project.
|Year of publication:||2022|